2013年11月8日星期五

After we selected

“Slow and big” he replied, and there may have been a penis joke in there but I digress.

After we selected our characters we jumped into Tristram and started rolling into zombies.
d3 items
It took a little bit to get the hang of the controller but after a while it became quite fluid, after all you only have a few skills that early on anyway.
cheap clash of clans gems
Aside from the controls everything was the same, and that to some extent made it tough for me and perhaps my friend. The dialogue and story was all new to him but had been played to death by myself.
cheap coc gems
It was hard to slow down my normal break neck pace to allow for him to learn the story. A year of hard mf/xp runs had distilled my ability to slow down and enjoy the game, and I found myself quickly summarizing what we were doing instead of letting the game do it for us.

没有评论:

发表评论